1. The Application
1.1 We appreciate your use of the service provided by us. Please read these terms (together, the “Terms”) carefully as they govern your use of the AutogenAI Application. In these Terms, you will be referred to as “you” or as a “user”.
1.2 The term “we” means AutogenAI Ltd, the owner and operator of the AutogenAI application and website, at main.autogenai.com and at any other associated website locations, and the services we make available through them (together, the “Platform”). The registered office of AutogenAI Ltd is at 5th Floor, 123 Pentonville Road, N1 9LG and its company registration number is 13907128.
1.4 We may update these Terms from time to time to make them clearer or to reflect changes in law or practice. If we do that, we will notify users through the Platform. If you do not agree to the changes made to the Terms, then you have the right to stop using the Platform. If you continue to use the Platform after the date the changes have been posted, we will infer that you accept the amended Terms.
2. Your compliance with these Terms
2.1 We have the right to terminate any user account and remove any user from our database if we receive complaints about that user, or for any other reason at our entire discretion.
2.2 If you breach these Terms, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to our Platform;
(c) permanently stop you from accessing our Platform;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our Platform;
(e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our Platform; and/or
(f) commence legal action against you.
2.3 You agree that you shall not:
- make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Platform or permit the Platform or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Platform or attempt to do any such thing;
- provide, commercially exploit or otherwise make available the Platform, in any form to any person;
- access all or any part of the Platform in order to build a product or service which competes with the Platform;
- use the Platform to provide services to third parties;
- access or use the Platform for any illegal activities; or
- provide, upload, input, access, store, distribute, generate or transmit any Viruses, nor any material which falls into the following categories (i) unlawful (including breach of Intellectual Property Rights of any other party), harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; (ii) facilitates illegal activity; (iii) depicts sexually explicit images; (iv) promotes unlawful violence; (v) is discriminatory on the grounds of race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or any other illegal activity; (vi) causes damage or injury to any person or property; or (vii) content that falls into any of the following categories and any other categories as may be communicated by AutogenAI to you from time to time:
- Hate: content that expresses, incites, or promotes hate based on identity.
- Harassment: content that intends to harass, threaten, or bully an individual.
- Violence: content that promotes or glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others.
- Self-harm: content that promotes, encourages, or depicts acts of self-harm, such as suicide, cutting, and eating disorders.
- Sexual: content meant to arouse sexual excitement, such as the description of sexual activity, or that promotes sexual services (excluding sex education and wellness).
- Political: content attempting to influence the political process or to be used for campaigning purposes.
- Spam: unsolicited bulk content.
- Deception: content that is false or misleading, such as attempting to defraud individuals or spread disinformation.
- Malware: content that attempts to generate ransomware, keyloggers, viruses, or other software intended to impose some level of harm.
3. Limitation of Liability
3.1 There are certain responsibilities that, by law, we aren’t allowed to exclude, including our legal responsibility for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and we acknowledge those responsibilities.
3.2 However, apart from the legal responsibilities mentioned in 3.1, we shall not be legally liable to users for any loss (both immediate and indirect) or damage suffered by a user. This is a general exclusion.
3.3 All legal obligations which may be implied or incorporated into the Terms by law or regulation are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law. We have tried to make these Terms sufficiently comprehensive and clear and we don’t wish any other terms to be implied.
4. Third party websites
4.1 Our Platform may include links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. We have no responsibility for the content of such third party websites.
4.2 We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
5. General Terms
5.1 If any of the Terms are held to be illegal or unenforceable, those (but only those) provisions shall be deemed to be deleted and the rest of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
5.2 The Terms constitute the entire agreement and replace any previous agreement or understanding (in whatever form) between us in respect of the matters contained or referred to in the Terms. You agree that you have not relied on and have no legal remedy in respect of, any statements (however communicated) which are not replicated or are inconsistent with the Terms.
5.3 You may not assign, transfer or subcontract any of your rights under the Terms without our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sub-contract all or any of our rights at any time without consent.
5.4 A person who is not a party to the Terms shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision in the Terms.
5.5 No waiver by either of us shall be effective unless in writing, and no waiver shall constitute a continuing waiver so as to prevent us or you from acting upon any continuing or subsequent breach or default.
5.6 The Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.